I'm new here with lots of geckos!

Rusty2020

Hi!, I'm pretty new here and I have 9 geckos. I'm having trouble identifying the morphs of my leopard geckos. I have been a gecko parent for about a year and I would like to be able to know the morphs of my geckos. I know one of them is a Tangerine, one is a blizzard, and one might be a snow mack. VEET9439[1].JPG VEET9439[1].JPG this is spike. I was told he was a wild, but Im not sure he is.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome! I have 18 leopard geckos at the moment and about 15 other gecko types. The best way to identify the morphs (at least visually, since there's no way to know their receptive genetics) is to take a picture of the whole gecko from above. What I can see of Spike suggests that he is a normal or "wild" type, though if his spotting pattern suggests stripes instead of bands that could change. Feel free to post them here and we'll see what we can do with identifying them .

Aliza

Rusty2020

Welcome! I have 18 leopard geckos at the moment and about 15 other gecko types. The best way to identify the morphs (at least visually, since there's no way to know their receptive genetics) is to take a picture of the whole gecko from above. What I can see of Spike suggests that he is a normal or "wild" type, though if his spotting pattern suggests stripes instead of bands that could change. Feel free to post them here and we'll see what we can do with identifying them .

Aliza
QKUUE0721[1].JPG QKUUE0721[1].JPG this is spike from above and as you can see, he has bands, and a lot of spots. Thank you for your suggestions.

Wiggy68

Hi!, I'm pretty new here and I have 9 geckos. I'm having trouble identifying the morphs of my leopard geckos. I have been a gecko parent for about a year and I would like to be able to know the morphs of my geckos. I know one of them is a Tangerine, one is a blizzard, and one might be a snow mack. View attachment 82303 View attachment 82303 this is spike. I was told he was a wild, but Im not sure he is.
Lovely colour

Visit our friends