Impacted?

moorespride

I believe we have had our gecko for a week and a half but hasn't pooped... we feed her ever other day swapping from two crickets or mealworms. She won't eat the meal worms so we are going to just do crickets. Should I feed her more then just two every other day. She eats them right away but still no poop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

I feed my young geckos as much as they'll eat. Now that my girls are full grown, they get 10 mealworms or dubia every other day. Try feeding your gecko a bit more food and see if she poops for you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

moorespride

I feed my young geckos as much as they'll eat. Now that my girls are full grown, they get 10 mealworms or dubia every other day. Try feeding your gecko a bit more food and see if she poops for you.

I get worried about leaving crickets in the tank today we actually fed her in a box with three crickets as she ate the first two and that was it. Can we feed her every day? The mealworms were always in a bowl for days and didn't escape but never touched one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

I gave the crickets a little mash to the head with feeding tongs because my girls had a heck of a time catching them. They never ate their mealworms out of a bowl either. I drop the mealies in front of them so the movement catches their attention. When I feed dubia roaches, I put them in a shoe box storage container so they can chase them around.

Since your gal isn't eating a lot, you can try feeding every day. She's still rather new, so she's probably still adjusting. Her appetite will likely pick up soon.

Visit our friends