info on a male morph i have

mimi.harden

Hiya im new to this forum and dont usually use them due to seing what some other forums are like, hoping this one is different im sure it is :) what im after is ive just brought a male jungle leo today i have a high yellow/ jungle female which i was hoping to breed when the male is old enough. i have been told that male jungles are not good to breed with. can any body tell me about this please if its true and why. please no nasty sarcy comments.
thankyou in advance

DrCarrotTail

Jungles are just normals with patterns that are a bit funkier than the normal banded pattern. I don't see why a male jungle would be any less "good" to breed than any other male. The only reason I can think of is if you don't know anything about his genetic background. Without knowing his background you run the risk of producing geckos with recessive genes for more than one strain of albino. What reasons were you given for why they may not be good to breed?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome to GF. In general people are pretty supportive and responsive here. If not, the moderators use gentle persuasion to keep everyone in line! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Aliza

Visit our friends