Is my guy okay?

Scoobert

So I was holding my male Edmund just now and noticed his front arms looked a little pudgy and the skin around his torso looked a bit loose. I'm just hoping its not something serious. He is still active and eating. I don't see him a lot because he is very territorial and likes to fake strike and bark at me but I try to make it a point to really check up on him. He is around 4-5 years old

Attachments

• IMG_20230221_003434222.jpg
    IMG_20230221_003434222.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20230221_003627086.jpg
    IMG_20230221_003627086.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

KatieG

Do you mean the bubble around his arm pit area? Im pretty sure they are calcium sacks if so. Im not an expert but that's what I've read lots of times.

Scoobert

It was his arms, I've heard the bubbles are okay for leopard geckos, his arms just looked swollen

Scoobert

Do you mean the bubble around his arm pit area? Im pretty sure they are calcium sacks if so. Im not an expert but that's what I've read lots of times.
Yeah the bubbles are fine it's the swollen looking forearm I'm worried about

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I think he's just a chunky guy, but if there is a problem I don't think it's anything we would be able to diagnose by computer. If you're really concerned, see if you can find a reptile vet and make an appointment.

Aliza

Visit our friends