It's snowing here in Denver... might as well be a white-out!

kkigs

I finally left the camera in my gecko room, and snapped a picture or two, just raw without flash.

This is my white-out male, courtesy of Geckobabies. He thought he was tough at first, hissing and threatening me, but calmed right down in hand. If only my biggest female would be so nice, she puts on quite the display, so much that I don't handle her!

kkigs

Thanks Chrissy, he has yet to color up for me like he was when Jessica took her pictures, hopefully he will lighten up quite a bit once he gets introduced to his ladies. Until I saw the pictures of him, I hadn't given any thought about working with fat-tails again. He's het patternless, too, so hopefully some patternless whiteouts are in my future.

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Nice grab Keith. She was basically GIVING him away at that price. I wanted to buy him but I already have a whiteout het patty male. I knew he wouldn't last long at that price! Congrats again, hope he produces a nice w/o patty for you!

kkigs

Thanks Chris... He was by far the nicest whiteout I saw on any site this fall, so price was less of a factor than the "must have it" gene that I possess. :)

Visit our friends