Jet Black Zorro Bandit

Designer Geckos

Contributor
We've hatched out many Bandits from Zorro but never have we seen one like this. Super jet black. These pics are right off the camera, no enhancement. Seeing this girl in person is shocking. The mother for this one is Bee. She produced some of our best last season but nothing quite like this.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

LeopardShade

Spotted Shadow
Absolutely incredible gecko. The boldest Bandit I've ever seen. You've got so much good stuff going on with your projects, Ray. Whenever I think you've produced an incredible gecko, soon enough another one comes along that is even more spectacular. Looking forward to more!

Designer Geckos

Contributor
Absolutely incredible gecko. The boldest Bandit I've ever seen. You've got so much good stuff going on with your projects, Ray. Whenever I think you've produced an incredible gecko, soon enough another one comes along that is even more spectacular. Looking forward to more!

Thanks Carly. I don't know if I can ever top this one. I'm shaking. I wish everyone could see this one in person. I feel guilty here.

Designer Geckos

Contributor
We've been waiting for just the right backup male for Zorro so this one might be the one if it turns out male. If it's female she'll be bred back to Zorro next season.

I'll send an updated pic in a month or so so you can see how it develops. Never hatched out one like this so it should be pretty amazing when mature.

Lynne, our best female of the project has finally started to lay eggs, very late this season for our Bandits. Lynne produced Lucky, the best Zorro Bandit of 2011.

stager

Every time you drop one of these bombs on us, I think how can you top that and sure enough you do. Amazing !

PDDM

We've been waiting for just the right backup male for Zorro so this one might be the one if it turns out male. If it's female she'll be bred back to Zorro next season.

I'll send an updated pic in a month or so so you can see how it develops. Never hatched out one like this so it should be pretty amazing when mature.

Lynne, our best female of the project has finally started to lay eggs, very late this season for our Bandits. Lynne produced Lucky, the best Zorro Bandit of 2011.

Sounds very promising. I find people get so caught up in some of the combo morphs with 4+ genes thrown in the mix, but honestly some of the line bred stuff is just so simple yet fantastic. This gecko looks a lot better than most of the more complex multi-gene animals you see around. I really hope he looks as good (or better) as he matures. Look forward to the updates of him.

Visit our friends