just a thought i had about the calendar situation

electrogecko

I used to be an avid gecko forums user until my previous account was stolen. What is the deal with the calendars...I saw that there was a problem prior to with the 2010 calendars. Its quite a shame in all honestly because I loved all of the calendars. If you have a problem with not having someone to create the calendars I have all of the proper software to do so and experience creating calendars and other advertisements. I may not have completed college but I did complete my first year...i just was unable to complete my second year. I just thought I would ask because if there is a way to make it happen, I would love to be involved. I know everyone on here, as well as me, enjoy taking part in the pictures, voting, etc. Feel free to get back when possible :D

LZRDGRL

I also loved voting on calendar pics, and I never found an explanation why there wasn't a 2010 calendar. Where is it? Any links?

If there's nobody available to create the calendars, although we already have one volunteer :main_thumbsup:, one could use kodakgallery.com to make the calendars. They are about 19 bucks each, so quite pricey, but they look great. And if ordered in bulk, they get much cheaper, so if one could establish the demand first, then collect the money, and then order them, that might work! There's no editing; just submitting the pictures.

I make calendars of my own geckos and puppies every year with kodakgallery!

Chrissy

Holly12

Heck yeah I would love to vote on calendars myself and yeah what did happen to the 2010 calendars?

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
The problem was that 'I' used to be an Administrator here on GF, and I sponsored and paid for the calendar contest and prizes for the winners out of my own pocket. For last 2 year's calendars, I was not here on this forum to do this.

Holly12

The problem was that 'I' used to be an Administrator here on GF, and I sponsored and paid for the calendar contest and prizes for the winners out of my own pocket. For last 2 year's calendars, I was not here on this forum to do this.

I see thats why okay lol now we know. :)

electrogecko

oh yes i actually remember you and a lot of your posts. i see. well that is unfortuante but thank you for all the work you have done for us (GF and GF users). I am looking into it now...prices and all. I would love love love love to take it over. It would be a dream :) lol

Last edited:

Visit our friends