just got my incubator

enigmaslim

Well my first eggs were layed on the 2/24/10, and I had one more layed on 3/8/10. I had thought I was getting a bater on the feb 26 but that fell through. Luckily one of my co-workers told me of a farm supply store a mile from my job. Well I got it set at 89*F, I hupe I didn't ruin them in the tank, I keep em in a tuperware tub with perlite, humidty was at 78-80% and temps was about 93-95*F. Well I got it correct now so wish me luck

roger

Well my first eggs were layed on the 2/24/10, and I had one more layed on 3/8/10. I had thought I was getting a bater on the feb 26 but that fell through. Luckily one of my co-workers told me of a farm supply store a mile from my job. Well I got it set at 89*F, I hupe I didn't ruin them in the tank, I keep em in a tuperware tub with perlite, humidty was at 78-80% and temps was about 93-95*F. Well I got it correct now so wish me luck

It might be just a bit too warm if it was at 95 deg.Hopefully they are ok

enigmaslim

Yeah I was reading a few books and I think over 95*F is Danger, I hope I didn't cook em, I can see into one of the older eggs good and can see a mass, so I hope that means its still alive

Visit our friends