Just planning for next year but would like your opinion

sunshinegeckos

I will not be breeding until next year but I would like to have a plan in place. I have a Mack Snow Albino and a Tangerine Albino (still too young to tell but they were incubated for female) What male would you breed with each to get the best looking babies?

sunshinegeckos

I am not sure. They are from different clutches but same breeding group. I heard you can tell by the eyes but I dont know how. The Mack Snow Albino has all black eyes and the Tangerine Albino has like gold cat eyes

ElapidSVT

lolwut?
if you want to reduce confusion, breed like with like. get a mack snow (albino, raptor, eclipse) male to breed with your mack and another tang (albino, hypo, eclipse) to breed with the tang.

sunshinegeckos

if you want to reduce confusion, breed like with like. get a mack snow (albino, raptor, eclipse) male to breed with your mack and another tang (albino, hypo, eclipse) to breed with the tang.

That is what I was thinking. I love mack snows and would love to have some pretty babies. My tang is very light in her tang coloring. I think it would be fun to see if I can bring more of that color out in her offspring.

So if I bred my Mack Snow Albino to a Mack Snow would the babies then be Super Snows?

Visit our friends