Last egg of the season.

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
I almost gave up on this egg. I forgot to write down the date this clutch was laid, but I'm positive it was in early August. It was incubated at 84 degrees, and hatched today. I don't know what took so long, I have been checking it since mid-September. I thought I had lost it, but it never went bad, like the other egg of the clutch had, so I left it. I went to check it today and saw something I'd never seen before. The nose and eyes were coming out of the egg, but the egg had not deflated, the eyes were buldging, and the face was turning purple. I cut it out of the egg as quick as I could, and I'm hoping it'll make it. It still has a lot of yolk sack too.

newhatch026.jpg

newhatch027.jpg

newhatch021.jpg

By the way, it's a Rainwater Enigma

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
Thanks! The others I have hatched came out almost completely white, and turned out smokin'. I have really high hopes for this one.

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Last Egg Surprise

I almost gave up on this egg. I forgot to write down the date this clutch was laid, but I'm positive it was in early August. It was incubated at 84 degrees, and hatched today. I don't know what took so long, I have been checking it since mid-September. I thought I had lost it, but it never went bad, like the other egg of the clutch had, so I left it. I went to check it today and saw something I'd never seen before. The nose and eyes were coming out of the egg, but the egg had not deflated, the eyes were buldging, and the face was turning purple. I cut it out of the egg as quick as I could, and I'm hoping it'll make it. It still has a lot of yolk sack too. By the way, it's a Rainwater Enigma

Well Anthony, it certainly looks good.
Just wanted to suck on that yoke as long
as it could.
Nice Hatch.
Take care. Hj

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
nice gecko!congrats!where about in southern california are you located?i am in oceanside and my name is anthony too!lol!

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
Thanks everyone! I checked the little one this morning, and it seems as healthy as most, except it still has the yolk sack. I'm positive it will do well.

Neubauer Geckos, I live in Murrieta, not far from Oceanside at all. Only for about two more weeks though, I'm moving back to Oregon at the end of the month.

g3ckosr4me

I dont think itll make it... i will take it of your hands:evil:when can i pick it up, lol

your moving back too oregon...aww that means im the only murrieter personer on this forum

Last edited:

Visit our friends