LATE NIGHT LEOS GECKO GIVEAWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PacHerp

alright folks, I've got the photo of the reverse stripe female(poss. het RAPTOR) from Marcia at Golden Gate Geckos! :) I'll post the female eclipse het RAPTOR from Kelli at H.I.S.S. asap!

Remember to visit our homepage - www.latenightleos.com to enter the contest and fill out our 'listener feedback' question of the week!

gecko_giveaway_GGG.png

P

PacHerp

I've just been informed that Kelli is having camera problems... :( It looks like we might not have a photo of the little eclipse het RAPTOR for a little while longer.

I'm sorry for the delay, please continue to contact us with your entries, all proceeds go to support Geckoforums!

P

PacHerp

Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest so far! We will be taking further entries until December 25th at midnight PST. :)

I can't wait for the show on Friday!

S

Snowy & Petra de Gecko

Well

I am posting this to get this Thread to the top.

P

Paco

Just wanted to say it's a very cool Idea you 2 came up with(for the site). Good luck with it. I will be tuning in and listening from time to time.:main_thumbsup:

C

Cracker

good luck to all that entered. good charity, and once I have a job I'm donating here anyhow. By far the best all around herp site out in interwebnetspace. Kudos for throwing the raffle!

P

PacHerp

THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH to everyone who has entered the raffles thus far! When I checked the e-mail account this morning it was FILLED with new entires, thank you each for being so generous and helping us support Geckoforums!

We are still taking entries until midnight tonight, so if you would like to join, please visit the website - www.latenightleos.com - good luck to everyone!!!!

P

PacHerp

Allllrighty folks, Lets see if we can meet our goal in the next two hours! :) It's a stretch... but I know we can do it! I'm opening up the raffle until 1:00 p.m PST this afternoon for those who still want to enter!

To enter the raffle please visit the website - www.latenightleos.com

We will draw the winners live on air tonight at 8:00 p.m PST, be sure to tune in!

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Jeez, am I a procrastinator or what? I FINALLY entered. I'm happy to support this site, and cannot wait to see who wins!!

P

PacHerp

Thank you all SOOOO very much! We were able to reach our goal!!!! :) wooohooo! We'll announce the total amount raised tonight on the show along with the winners! tune in at 8:00 PST!

N

Nigel4less

I personally want to thank everyone who entered the contest and hope everyone can tune in to find out who wins, maybe its one of you guys ;).

-Nigel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends