Leopard Gecko Morph Help

GeckoLover300

This gecko is probably a normal, this is actually my first pet lizard, i've kept snakes for many years, could someone possibly help me to either tell me if this is a normal, or if not what morph/genetic line it may have, would be much appreciated !

gecko.jpg

Thank you in advance, my first assumption was an albino genetic, :D

Last edited:

DrCarrotTail

Looks normal but it may "hypo out" or in other words lose all or most of it's spots. Time will tell. Unless a reliable breeder tells you the genetics you wont be able to tell what else is in the little guys background without several years of test breeding.

GeckoLover300

Looks normal but it may "hypo out" or in other words lose all or most of it's spots. Time will tell. Unless a reliable breeder tells you the genetics you wont be able to tell what else is in the little guys background without several years of test breeding.

Thanks, like i said i'm not too educated on genetics, i'm definitely going to learn a lot and study it before i consider breeding, thank you for your help.

leolover7

He is a hypo (less than 10 spots on back). But, striped leos lose their stripes so he could lose the stripes and get spots OR not get any spots after they loose their stripes. He looks pretty young so the stripes won't fade for a while.

Visit our friends