A) Health/History
- maybe every other day or so while feeding and cage cleaning
- Seems to acting just as always.
- None
B) Fecals
- Looks the same...We have a male and female in same cage
- Couldn't be exact on this. Every day there is some signs of it
C) Problem
- Male has a semi large ball, knot thing down where is sex organs are. Only on one side. Just noticed it last nite.

Housing:
A) Enclosure
- 10 gal glass open top
- Type (ex. glass tank)
- one of those carpets for reptiles
- three total hides, one cool, one heat, and one humid
B) Heating
- heat pad under tank
- Cage temps hot side...85 avg cool side 77 average
- heat pad and lamp...Plus a nite time lamp
- temp gauge from the pet store...Not real sure how accurate it is
- see lights above
C) Cage mates
- one female...and they are mating and she is laying eggs just about every month on the dot.
- None that I know of

Describe Diet:
A) Typical diet
- What you're feeding Cricket, mealworms, and roaches. Crickets are store bought along with the meal worms. The roaches are raised here at home. Some of these as well are store bought
- During cage cleaning we will put leaos back in cage and introduce food at that time. let them eat till they look like they are looking to go hide out.
B) Supplements (describe how often)
- Fluker's calcium in a small dish kept in the cage. every two to three feedings we powder the feeders as well.
- crickets get oatmeal mix and flukers cricket quencher. along with repashy bug burger and hyroload.

I might add I'm not a professional breeder this was just supossed to be a couple of pets and now we have an incubator, spare living quarters when the young ones arrive. So I'm seeking as much information as possible on this as I feel like we owe it to the animals to give them everything possible to surivive.

This was more than expected, but I do find this very rewarding so far. Our first set of eggs are now 50 days in the incubator. Those two eggs I don't feel will make it. One has shrank and started to mold up. The other still looks good but not getting any size to it. It has statred to get a small dent in it as well. No mold. Hard to see pinkish color or veins. Layed on March 11th

Second set of eggs look wow getting bigger reel good color from candle lighting. Can really see the eggs changing shape. these were layed on April 1st

The eggs or one egg this last time was just layed yesterday. April 30th

Incubator temp 82 degrees and humidity is at 80 percent.

After yesterdays egg laying, that is when I noticed the bump under the male by his organs or where they would be.

Thanks for any help

Visit our friends