March 2014 Photo of the Month Contest!! Enter TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khatchet

3 Year Member
Post photo here. To have a shot at your gecko being on the home page. One photo per person. Voting should come up the 25th, I am busy with school though so if a bit later I am sorry.

brica

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394231812.693083.jpg
One of my favorite pictures, although it doesn't show her spotted tail, of Mischa. 3 yr old, female HCTLG my baby

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
@brica can you post the full original image instead of the screenshot? Pretty please?

brica

Unfortunately that was the full photo - I simply loaded it to Instagram- but I have a couple others you might enjoy which clearly show her, if I'm allowed to post here? I know it's only one entry but this doesn't have to count
@Josh

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
@brica I'd love to see your other photos! There's no issue with your current photo being in the contest! It's a great shot!

Khatchet

3 Year Member
Thank you Josh and you should post as well i will be tonight. The more the marry er.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
I should but I would feel a little bit weird about participating and winning in my own contest. You should post a photo. I'll do the vote counting if you should happen to win! ;) :)

Khatchet

3 Year Member
Just did and OK I'll let you do that if I win. I hope not to win I'm my own contest tho just fun to enter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends