Mike & Louie

O

OneFishTwoFish

Hello all. I'm so glad to have found this forum. I just found it on Monday and already it has provided me with a wealth of great information. My family and I are the proud owners of a new leopard gecko which we have named "Louie". I am really interested in finding out what morph Louie may be. My friend picked him up from a Pet show and he said the breeder who was selling him had him labeled as something like "albino carrot tail". However, from pics I've seen I am thinking tremper. What do you all think?

louie01.jpg

louie02.jpg

Also, does anyone have any idea what Louie might look like as an adult. Is he going to lose his stripes? Will his color stay the same?

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Mike

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
His stripes will turn into spots or the spots themselves may disappear entirely; it's hard to tell yet. S/he may havea shadow of the original striping. If an unbroken area of orange develops on the tail, from the base, heading toward the tip, you can call it a carrottail.

Aliza

bubblez825

I have had 4 babies that look exactly like yours. He, when he gets older, WILL lose his stripes and look something like this: ( my gecko was shedding so she still has some skin on her legs, but otherwise, here she is!!!!!

Last edited:

Visit our friends