Morph question for new arrival

Crewdog00

James Skar
So I did some research first and looked into morphs and different variations. I understand there are a lot out there. I assumed my leopard gecko was nothing special but just a Normal. And then I thought she was a High Yellow. I kept looking online and now I'm more twisted on what she is. She has a greenish mask around her eyes and she's white on the bottom and black and yellow on the stop with a regen tail still growing.

Hope the pictures help. Thanks for helping me figure it out.

View attachment 47595 View attachment 47596 View attachment 47597 View attachment 47598 View attachment 47599

LeopardShade

Spotted Shadow
I would call her a Normal or a High Yellow.

By the way, that "greenish mask" you see around her eyes is not a genetic trait. That color manifests due to the thin skin of the eyelid showing a bit of the eye structure. The color can also be blue as well (My Super Snow has "blue eyeshadow") and the coloration is most prominent among hatchlings and juveniles.

Crewdog00

James Skar
Well she's a juvinile then which answer my question. The pet store employee told me she was an adult and I didn't believe it.

I'm happy with a normal or high yellow. It's hard to look online because one pic makes her look like both hahah.

Thank you for taking the time to explain everything to me.

Visit our friends