MS Office Weight Sheet?

Aurorae

Gecko Girl :D
It depends how complex you want it to be and what you want it to do...a lot also depends on how many geckos you have. Mine is an Excel spreadsheet and upon each entry, put simply, it tells me if the gecko has lost weight or gained weight compared to the week before. There's also a lot of programs online which you can install on your computer which help you keep good records, easily found with a quick google. Let me know what sort of thing you want and I'll share :)

Wolvenspawn

It depends how complex you want it to be and what you want it to do...a lot also depends on how many geckos you have. Mine is an Excel spreadsheet and upon each entry, put simply, it tells me if the gecko has lost weight or gained weight compared to the week before. There's also a lot of programs online which you can install on your computer which help you keep good records, easily found with a quick google. Let me know what sort of thing you want and I'll share :)

Something simple would be nice. What you stated you use sounds excellent. I have a toal of 31 leos and to eggs in the incubator. I appreciate all your help very much and thanks for offering to share. :) (Big Grin)

Jamie

Aurorae

A similar number to me then :) Give me a few days and I'll make you a fresh sheet. Do you have microsoft excel? Or something similar? x

Aurorae

Hey Wolven! Just to let you know I haven't forgotten and I'll set it up tonight. Do you want to give me the names of your geckos so I can input them into the sheet? How often do you weigh them - weekly? Or do you want to add your own dates?

Wolvenspawn

I figured you were doing the Xmas thing. lol... as for names it's a long list not to mention not all are names since several are either new or still t/s. So I can add them myself. As for the dates I can fill them in. Not everyone gets cleaned or weighed the same day. I break it up by vivs on one day and racks another. lol... Thanks for keeping me posted and thank you very much for sharing! :)

Jamie

Visit our friends