My female finally layed! First eggs ever!

hikki

Hello.

I can stop to worry! Eggs are here! Saw them at 2am, removed them just now (6h later) after fully waking and setting the vermiculite. In transparency they look yellow, maybe it take time before they become pinkish..? Gecko loose 10g, I'll put her in a smaller Viv with paper substrate to feed her well. Hopefully she will start eating today..?

Sent from my GT-I9100

CherryCandy

It can take a week, sometimes longer before u can see the pink. If i were u i wouldn't move the female. I never move my females when they started to lay eggs because they will just be stressed. (My english sucks a little but I hope u understand anyway, haha)

hikki

Where are you from? I moved get already, she's sleeping. More simple to feed them in small viv with white ground.

Sent from my GT-I9100

hikki

"Part II. Fertile or Infertile: A Guide to Reading the Candling Results
The following photos illustrate the differences between fertile and infertile eggs. (One big caveat though, never toss an egg until it explodes, stinks to high heaven, is covered in mold, has completely collapsed, etc. Many leopard gecko breeders have had eggs they had completely written off hatch out perfectly normal geckos."

I don't understand this.. Never toss an egg until it explode?!

Sent from my GT-I9100

Visit our friends