My gecko, Pretty

K

khoffman1980

I am new to this site. Since I joined I have purchased two more Leos that will be arriving in about 2 weeks. I can't wait. I lost two of the three I already have about 3 weeks ago. Pretty was also getting sick but is hanging in. She is so spoiled and I think may want me to puree her food and give it to her from an eye dropper!!! She is so cute. She loves to give nose kisses and to be handled. She was rescued by my mom from a local pet store that was being shut down for neglect of their animals. At this time last year she had a stub for a tail. Her regenerated tail is so pretty and that's where her name came from. I will post pics of the leos I had, the one I have and the two I am getting (THANK U DAVE LOFTIN)

K

khoffman1980

Here are pics of the two I lost....

Crazy was just that. She was hyper, didn't really liked to be handled much and was also rescued by mom. I miss this lil girl. Whitey is the baby patternless. He died two days after Crazy did. I purchased Whitey from a Petco and I think it was something he brought with him that caused my other to get sick. Thank God I was at least able to save one of them....

Crazy is the one that has a lot of spots. Pretty has a broken up spotted pattern.

K

khoffman1980

Two new additions

These two lil guys are the ones I have purchased from David Loftin and geekusmaximus. I can't wait until they arrive. The second photo...this lil guy needs a name...I am open to suggestions.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Welcome to the forum, now you'll have all the information on health issues right at your fingertips. Hopefully you'll be able to prevent any future problems now. I can't wait to see pics of your soon to be new geckos!

Visit our friends