My Leopardgecko Cages

Daniel76

Hello,

here are some of my cages for my Leopardgecko's.

8797016hyg.jpg

8797018jsa.jpg

8797021ttz.jpg

8797023oxr.jpg

8797024mvj.jpg

8797025aov.jpg

8797026vlb.jpg

8797028jez.jpg

Regards,
Daniel

endrien

While they are very nice, you should not be using a light for heat, you need an UTH and it doesn't look like you have one.

andrew5859

Hats Off Exotics
That is a BEAUTIFUL setup!! I would love to be your leo :p Did you make that background yourself? If so please do tell! How big is the enclosure?

What would make you think he doesnt? I agree, you just could have worded that a little nicer.
While they are very nice, you should not be using a light for heat, you need an UTH and it doesn't look like you have one.

Last edited:

endrien

That is a BEAUTIFUL setup!! I would love to be your leo :p Did you make that background yourself? If so please do tell! How big is the enclosure?

What would make you think he doesnt? I agree, you just could have worded that a little nicer.

The lights, which underneath appears to be a basking gecko. Which makes me think they are heat lights and I can see no spot for a UTH, but I could be mistaken.

cook75

The lights, which underneath appears to be a basking gecko. Which makes me think they are heat lights and I can see no spot for a UTH, but I could be mistaken.

The gecko don't need a UTH, he basks, lol That's how they get belly heat in the wild. They have no UTH in the wild. The gecko seems content:main_yes:

Love the enclosure:main_thumbsup:

endrien

The gecko don't need a UTH, he basks, lol That's how they get belly heat in the wild. They have no UTH in the wild. The gecko seems content:main_yes:

Love the enclosure:main_thumbsup:
The problem with lights, is there is no ability to regulate night time heat. You cannot mimic sun heat exactly therefore the rock's may not stay the correct temperature. The closest we can get is an UTH which gives a steady temperature that we KNOW leo's need for proper health and digestion.

The OP has put a lot of work into his cages! Those geckos live awesome lives. Please look for the good in things

I am well aware, they are beautiful and I am not bashing, I am simply stating my concerns.

cook75

It's fine as long as he checks the temps on the stones or whatever you call them. At night he can use a ceramic heater and/or red bulbs pointing to the stone.

lovelovelove135

Wow, your set up looks awesome!!!! I like the whole shelf thing going on on the walls ^_^ And I couldn't help but laugh at the 2nd to last picture with the gecko in the background looking down like "what's goin on guys?" hehe

Visit our friends