My Mack Snow Babies

softballstud_1099

I just wanted to show my Mack snow babies off. these first two guys are now a couple of weeks old and are getting big. They are both just mack snows. another egg hatched last night and I am pretty sure that it is a mack snow enigma. So here they are.

PFM01----Mack Snow Poss. Giant, Poss. Het. Blizzard
HPIM1127.jpg

PFM02----Mack Snow Poss. Giant, Poss. Het. Blizzard
HPIM1128.jpg

PFM03----Mack Snow Enigma, Poss. Giant, Poss. Het Blizzard
HPIM1126.jpg

Parents are Giant Mack Snow Het Blizzard X Mack Snow Enigma
Hope you guys like.

Brent

softballstud_1099

:)Last one looks like an Enigma without Mack Snow genes. But I'm no expert

I agree with you but was not sure cause I have never hatched out anything other than normals. I just kinda figured they would be mack snow enigmas because of the parents both being snows.

Reborn

Id say just engimas too. mackxmack can equal just enigma. Unless its a superxmack then you'd get a mack no matter what (supers are 2snow genes which means the babies come out that way no matter what) All looking good tho!:main_thumbsup:

leoguy1

Proud to be a Texan
Well, the breeder that i got her from said its a Mack Snow Het Tangerine. I belive him because she has orange legs.

Last edited:

leoguy1

Proud to be a Texan
And here is my mack snow het tangerine leo. Her name is Crystal.:p

picture.php

Isn't she CUTE!:main_yes:

OneFootedAce

There is no such thing as a "het tangerine". Tangerines are a line bred trait, not a recessive trait like albinos or patties.
So either the breeder you bought her from mislead you, or you misunderstood what he/she was telling you. Or the breeder was just very inexperienced and doesn't understand genetics, in which case he/she shouldn't be breeding until they do more research.

Holly12

Oh my they look so cute lol I love the colors looks like you have your hands full now. ;)

Visit our friends