My New little Tokay!

GeckoGirl89

So i got this new little gecko today, her name is TEEKA! She's a Tokay Gecko! I got her for free off of the internet! She's doing alot better now that i have warmed her up! and she seems to be doing alot better then when i first brought her home with me! I'll keep everyone posted on her and i'll post more pictures as i go! I haven't been able to hear her bark at me yet, or see her open her mouth! My boyfriend was able to pick her up, so maybe she's not as nasty as all Tokay Geckos seem to be! lol We shall see!

Enjoy!

teeka.jpg

teeka1.jpg

teeka3.jpg

DoubleZ

I've heard of some mean tokays but I've also heard of super nice ones. Maybe with some handling you'll get lucky. Beautiful animal.

cwazy

Cwazy Gecko Man!
looks a lil skinny... but im sure that will soon change :) our first ever gecko was our tokay... same deal, free off the net, didnt know a thing about him, picked em right up no problem, once we got an id on what he was we were like holy $hit... should we pick it up again? lol needless to say we have a supe nice tokay... even my 2 year old daughter can handle him :)

GeckoGirl89

Teeka is doing GREAT! Very Active & Eating well, She wouldn't take a roach from me, but she LOVES Her crickets!

I will be moving her into a bigger tank soon! right now she's in Quarantine in a large Critter Keeper! But she seems to like it in there, haha, lots of places to hide and climb! I've been dusting her crickets, so hopefully that helps her out some!

I can open her cage and do whatever i want, without her even going crazy or making a peep! So i'll post new pictures once i have her in her new tank!

That's really awesome that your little girl can hold him! Maybe we just got lucky ? Teeka doesn't seem to want to bite or anything, seems more scared of me and my GIANT hands! LOL But with time and a little work.. i'm sure she will calm down nicely! :)

cwazy

Cwazy Gecko Man!
may also wanna try super worms... our tokay loves em... but he is lazy and will wait for them to come to him :D

Visit our friends