My Reptile Room...

efx*

- G3 Geckos
Its not that great but its coming together....

I hope you like it :)

PICT0072-1.jpg

PICT0070-1.jpg

PICT0071-1.jpg

PICT0076.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

And here are the quarantine/breeding colonies.

PICT0073-1.jpg

PICT0074-1.jpg

PICT0067-1.jpg

98XJSport

Nice, although Ive got to ask, have you or do you need to worry about anyone getting out and cuddling up with you at night? I had it happen with one of my escape artist rats...

efx*

- G3 Geckos
98XJSport said:
Nice, although Ive got to ask, have you or do you need to worry about anyone getting out and cuddling up with you at night? I had it happen with one of my escape artist rats...

Lol, Nope they have lids :)

98XJSport

lol true, turns out rats are pretty squishy, so when they are young a 1" hole is like a wide open door... luckly she was a little cuddler, and didn't dissappear instead.

Reptile room looks great!

johnnyboy4783

I Need Geckos Anonymous!!
What size tub do you use? Thats how i wanted to do my rack, but wasnt sure if lids would work. If you could, can you pm me with your setup and stuff??

Last edited:

Tanga

Wow, thats really beautiful Dane! I'm starting to consider making a gecko rack myself, I love seeing pics of other people's setups to give me some ideas and inspiration.

mrcsk8ter44445

Baseball=Life
Ccrashca069 said:
Looks great. Still trying to figure out how COD4 works into your gecko room? lmao Just kidding. I got that game for christmas and finished it in about 9 hours on the hardest setting.
the campaign mode is pretty easy on it, I only got it for the online play. Sorry to change the topic:D

Leopardbreeder

Now you have one row of your rack filled, next two, next four, next FILLED. It happens magically sometimes, its unexplainable. Great stuff though!

Visit our friends