N. milii hatchlings!!

nwheat

Our first N. milii eggs hatched today! :D WoooHooo!

I found this first one in the incubator this morning!
goldie1_6-22.jpg

goldie1_6-22_3.jpg

goldie1_6-22_4.jpg

After getting the first one set up & taking a few pictures, I checked on the other egg and found this!
goldie2_6-22.jpg

goldie2_6-22_3.jpg

& both together:
goldie2_6-22_5.jpg

It looks like the first one might have the cute little nose markings like the dad! :nice:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Nancy, I'm so glad you are enjoying these incredible little geckos... even more now that you have grand-geckos! Just remember that they are s-l-o-w growers and sometimes are not even sexable until they are 4-6 months of age. Actually, it's kinda cool because you get to enjoy them as babies longer!

nwheat

Thanks!! :D

Nancy, I'm so glad you are enjoying these incredible little geckos... even more now that you have grand-geckos! Just remember that they are s-l-o-w growers and sometimes are not even sexable until they are 4-6 months of age. Actually, it's kinda cool because you get to enjoy them as babies longer!

I am looking forward to having them around for a good long time! They are far too cute! :main_yes: Goldie is taking her season slow & steady. She's spacing out her clutches pretty far apart and is looking great. Building up to the next one, I think.

Visit our friends