New baby gecko, need help with type of morph

WHYISPY

Wow Petkingdom sold that? Its been a little while since I was last there, but they usually have pretty healthy animals and clean cages. The only ill animals I've seen them have were dropped off by customers, who couldn't care for them any more and were clearly labeled as such, and not for sale. They use to have pretty knowledgeable workers. I guess it has gone down hill since the last time I was in there.

you would not believe how badly things have come. This was going to be my second visit since I bought my Red Eared Sliders, back then they had the friendliest staff I had ever seen, but now it has definitely changed. As soon as I walked in I heard a worker by the live food section yell,"DON'T FUCK THAT SHIT UP BRO, YOU KNOW DAT." He clearly did not care, he just walked out like nothing happened. I counted 3-4 different moms and dads with children leaving the store looking absolutely appalled. They know children come, I mean they labeled it San Diegos largest pet store.

I remember when children asked what kind of animal they were looking at, the workers would happily inform them. But now it's almost like they're doing US a favor. The workers obviously look bored. Shame, since it used to be a great place for animals.

SC Geckos

you would not believe how badly things have come. This was going to be my second visit since I bought my Red Eared Sliders, back then they had the friendliest staff I had ever seen, but now it has definitely changed. As soon as I walked in I heard a worker by the live food section yell,"DON'T FUCK THAT SHIT UP BRO, YOU KNOW DAT." He clearly did not care, he just walked out like nothing happened. I counted 3-4 different moms and dads with children leaving the store looking absolutely appalled. They know children come, I mean they labeled it San Diegos largest pet store.

I remember when children asked what kind of animal they were looking at, the workers would happily inform them. But now it's almost like they're doing US a favor. The workers obviously look bored. Shame, since it used to be a great place for animals.

If I was going to buy an animal from a pet store after seeing that the employees "didn't care" I would have taken my buisness else where.

Visit our friends