New Fatties

JdiLb

I picked up these two awesome AFTs Sunday from Empire Reptiles.
The female with the stripe is het patternless and the male is 66% het patternless. They're doing great and an awesome addition to the growing collection of animals.

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
No, there are sometimes physical markers that may suggest the gene is present but without an expensive DNA test (which I don't even know if they can do), you'll have to wait until you breed it out!

JdiLb

No, there are sometimes physical markers that may suggest the gene is present but without an expensive DNA test (which I don't even know if they can do), you'll have to wait until you breed it out!

I know human DNA tests are like $1,000 so even if they could it wouldn't be worth it in this case. Well it'll be a nice surprise :) (hopefully :D)

JdiLb

That's the risk you take when buying poss. hets!

Yeah, well either way I'll be happy. We'll see! They're doing very good, I was expecting them to be a bit harder compared to snakes but they're coming along great.

I'll be uploading a video of one of them eating shortly.

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Seriously dude? Are you just trying to up your post count of something?

Was thinking the exact same thing. Its been happening for a couple of days all over this forum. Bumping old threads for no reason other than to post "nice" is ridiculous. CHECK THE DATE before replying to threads from last year!

Visit our friends