New Gecko Unboxing!! (Pic Heavy!)

Dinosaur!

Well today my shipment of geckos from Enigmatic Reptiles arrived! Since this years breeding season was successful, I decided to add some high quality, completely known genetic geckos to my collection for next season! They are stunning! Here they are!

JBqx23r.jpg

2lZVedY.jpg

ZTTGdMQ.jpg

6IiRWN7.jpg

This is gecko #1: Female bold mack snow eclipse pos. het typhoon. 70 grams! She has stunning color, two solid eyes, and a lovely reduced pattern!

ERq8gPs.jpg

WPH5vy2.jpg

Gecko #2: Female bold mack snow eclipse pos. het typhoon, 60 grams, two solid eyes! She is very long, and I can't wait to make her into a big fatty!

QNnb7w4.jpg

EdFZZFE.jpg

Gecko #3 Male bold mack snow eclipse pos. het typhoon, two partial snake eyes, lovely light color, and a whopping 94 grams! I have never owned a gecko of this size before! I love him :D

2w8gSQZ.jpg

6ia6Yo0.jpg

And finally, Gecko #4: Bold total eclipse male with some beautiful white legs! He is 50 grams at the moment and will make a great mate for a baby from one of the MSE's in the future! This boy was a gift from Travis at Enigmatic Reptiles to welcome me to the hobby, and his morph was a complete surprise when I opened up the box! I love them all! :D

cf46SYC.jpg

U6eIf8Z.jpg

All of these geckos are amazing, and I cannot wait for the breeding season! I may even pick up a female for the total eclipse at the next reptile expo! But these are a great start to a very small buisiness and I don't think I could be happier :D BTW, I got all four for $375 shipped!! I don't think I would ever find a better deal than that from a reputable breeder! This is definately better than my last online breeder experience (long story short, i got two geckos that were underweight, and had deformities that I was not told about. One even died from malnourishment...) But these geckos are top notch :)

Anyway, thank you for reading and listening to my rambling! I hope you enjoyed! I will get some nice natural light shts after they settle in btw :)

Last edited:

AlexT

YAY!!!! They came, ha! I was waiting for them lol. They all look gorgeous, glad you were able to work out a deal and can't wait to see the babies in seasons to come!! :main_thumbsup:

Dinosaur!

Me neither! Thanks again for reccomending me over, and I hope that the typhoon proves out! I only thought I would be getting one gecko at most, lol! :D

AlexT

Well I think we all know that's the killer of the hobby...they are hard to resist! If that typhoon proves, you may get some pretty interesting offspring too, do you have an idea what you breeding these snows to? Each other or one of your others?

And, your welcome! :D

Dinosaur!

The male MSE will be bred to the females to make some awesome babies! I don't have any other geckos that would be compatible with them anyways, but the next expo will be in october I believe, and I should have a little birthday money to spend then :D I will keep my eye out!

Dinosaur!

He really is! He is longer then my entire fore arm! Given, I am only 5'2 and my arms are small and short like I am, but he is still huge! Lol! And I agree that these geckos are awesome! I can't thank Travis enough! :D

Dinosaur!

I have 3000+ mealies, a colony of dubias (very small ATM, but it's getting there), and some waxworm moths who will hopefully lay eggs :D plus I get random feeders at our reptile store! Lots o' bugs!

Dinosaur!

I love their size too! And they are just beautiful! The big male has already started eating too! I dont know if the others have yet, but I will find out tonight :)

Akari_32

These guys are awesome! Mack's aren't usually my favorite, but I really like this group :) And #3 is almost as long as Raven! :O

Visit our friends