New geckos, better photos. (Pic heavy)

LeoFan

I have 2 enigma males on the way, but as of now here is the gang.

Tangerine Albino 66% het raptor Female from LeopardGeckoParadise

gecko1.jpg

gecko2.jpg

Mack Super Snow Het Raptor Female (I love her white belly, white nose, and white tail tip) from LeopardGeckoParadise

gecko3.jpg

gecko4.jpg

Mack Super Snow Blizzard from LeopardGeckoParadise
gecko9-1.jpg

gecko8.jpg

Sunglow female from Glass Reptiles
gecko7.jpg

gecko6.jpg

Mack Snow (Was sold as Mack Snow Bell, but I don't see the bell at all) from Your Gecko Guy
gecko5.jpg

Tremper Albino from Your Gecko Guy
gecko11.jpg

gecko10.jpg

Las Vegas Snow Albino from Your Gecko Guy
gecko12.jpg

gecko13.jpg

Enjoy!

robin

very very nice! that snow that was sold as snow bell or whatever may be HET bell.

matt from leopard gecko paradise has some nice geckos huh? i got some of mine from him! very nice, quality animals!

you picked up some very nice geckos!

LeoFan

Yeah he does! I absolutly love the geckos I got from him, I was just floored when I got them. I just looked and sure enough the Tangerine albino is shedding, so these photos are in shed.
Yeah I am trying to find his contact info and I am going to inqure again, but on the box I got him (And I confirmed at hte show I bought her from) that it was a Mack Snow Bell. It doesn't bother me too much, I got a great deal on all three.
I just can't wait to start breeding myself :)

robin

he is a member here. look in the classifieds section for some of his ads. you can contact him from there

robin

what does this white nose have to do with the difference between it being het tremper or her RAPTOR?

F

fikken

Great pick ups! The mack super snow is especially beautiful. Cant wait till i get my geckos from Matt, he has such a great collection its hard deciding :)

LeoFan

Well, if she is het tremper that is only a bonus for me. I will check in with him again on her breed. All I know is she was a way cooler Super Snow than I expected, I think she is amazing.

Thanks for all the comments :)

Visit our friends