New leo owner <3

Scarlett

Hai all! <333 So I'm a new gecko person, and don't know much about them. I know enough to care for them, so don't worry about that! c: I just got my first little girlie Saturday after waiting three months and an additional three weeks. Long time, huh? Well I read up on beardies because that was originally my first choice, 'till my mom pointed out the little leopard gecko's that I fell in absolute love with. Personally I would have loved to have the one that stood his ground and hissed but I kind've wanted something I could hold without being bitten. So I got to hold my little girlie and it was instant love. <333 So we got the tank and everything that came with it, plus a repticarpet and a set of desert stuff and a backdrop and a few plants and a reptihammock. And of course we couldn't forget the crickets.

Anyways I named her Dice because she looks like she has a little dice on her side. I like calling her Dicey. <333

Sorry for the long intro, but I'm Scarlett ( or Scarly or Sam c; ) and obviously I'm pretty new here.

Visit our friends