Out of curiosity...

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Nice justification...I am a successful breeder and have raised both Eclipse and Murphy's Patternless. I am currently breeding super hypo tangerines which are nice healthy specimens...thanks for your input...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Just because you breed doesn't mean you can give irresponsible answers to questions here. Ask any respectable breeder if you can ID a gecko (with hets) visually and they will tell you no. This site is for helping to educate people the correct way.

SuperHypo1

I just call it like I see it....guess I'm not considered a "respectable" breeder then.....thanks again for your input...obviously you have a sense of "entitlement" when it comes to your expert opinion...

SuperHypo1

081b58417019e7c96bde7733a775a2d1.jpg
[/IMG]

geckolabs

This animal is a pet, and is either MP or Blizzard. Given that is it still relatively small, and I see no underlying residual pattern, I would say blizzard. Blizzard also often throws 'false eclipse' eyes, so that explains the half pigmented eyes.

In regard to identifying morphs-
It is in no way related to entitlement, or whatever you want to try and diverge to, to avoid the point at hand.
Recessive traits are such because they simply do NOT have any visual indication when they are in the heterozygous state. Anyone with a shred of an idea of genetics and how they play in leopard geckos can tell you that. There is no way to tell what hets an animal carries without test breeding or knowing the parental information. Suggesting anything different to newcomers is irresponsible and part of the reason the hobby is so muddled with pet animals.

321ttocs

Midnight blizzard, a very nice looking black snake eye if I had to guess?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Visit our friends