Out of heat . HElp!

Mr.Lizard

Some females (1 year old ) oulatory cycle, dont like eat .Put her in the male 'box. but she dont mating ,tension and resist.So the male so timid and run away. OMG!

I bring down the temperature from FEB to MAR.30days
Now the cold spot is 29oC.

What do i have to do ? I don't want to waste another day.Please,do you have some good idea?

fl_orchidslave

If she isn't ovulating, she won't likely accept the male. Keep an eye out for the pink area about the size of a pencil eraser in her mid-abdomen area. You can't miss it when it's there. Try putting her in then. Otherwise, she just isn't ready. Your seasons may be different in your part of the world. You might contact the breeder you got her from and inquire.

Mr.Lizard

If she isn't ovulating, she won't likely accept the male. Keep an eye out for the pink area about the size of a pencil eraser in her mid-abdomen area. You can't miss it when it's there. Try putting her in then. Otherwise, she just isn't ready. Your seasons may be different in your part of the world. You might contact the breeder you got her from and inquire.

Thanks you ! you reply at every turn :)

I found some ovums in her abdomen area and pink.Just mating‘s time i put them togother not live togother. The male is gormless . when not into female's body he gonobolia...

Visit our friends