petshop geckos

Jusselin

I hate going to petco and seeing them stuff 8-10 baby geckos in a tank with heat bulbs and sand. Rediculous! if it was an individual who had made a mistake I could understand. A pet store though who sells these animals to other people???This is what they dofor a living and they dont take care of the guys.

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
I hate going to petco and seeing them stuff 8-10 baby geckos in a tank with heat bulbs and sand. Rediculous! if it was an individual who had made a mistake I could understand. A pet store though who sells these animals to other people???This is what they dofor a living and they dont take care of the guys.

Chain pets store have to follow specific rules and regulations put in place by their head office.
A lot of them have little to no say in how to care for their "live stock".

Jusselin

thats just as bad....its not fair to the geckos that no one wants to spend money to do things right.

OnlineGeckos

A lot of petcos are actually franchises and operate individually, that's why you can see one petco store that may have the geckos on sand, while the other on repti carpet. Speak to the store manager, they may or may not listen to advice. But it's worth a try.

Jusselin

Thing is, I know the manager. He knows better too. Just not sure what people are thinking.

Visit our friends