please help im sceard bout my female baby please

mariex4

ok since i was told to seperate my male and female geckos as they are to young to breed i have done this but i dont know if this is normal as ive read that a female is hard to tell to 6 months old so i got tango out the tank and took the folowing pic please dont tell me she has eggs im not sure but she cant be as shes to young help please are those white bits eggs :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

Last edited:

mariex4

o thank goodness are you sure sorry i just started to panic as shes been with the male and a few times when they were together i saw him led on top of her but from what i saw they were sleeping , and there was another time were he was ed with his bits against her head ,so shes not got eggs thats great news thank you my mind is at ease :)

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It's hard to tell from the picture what's in her belly, but if it's a small black area, it's probably her liver and is normal.

If she and the male are under 25 grams as you mentioned in another post, they probably have not mated and are probably not yet sexually mature. I produced 1 male hatchling this season and until I sold him last weekend, I had him in with a female juvie (he was about 21 grams). He did not display mating behavior and she is not old enough to breed. I would not do this normally but he was going to be sold soon, and, as I mentioned, this is the only male I've produced in 5 seasons.

Aliza

mariex4

how can i make pictures bigger as this seems to be a problem were people cant see as there to small ,well there seperated now so no chance of him having fun with her yet pmsl they can wait like good little geckos hehehehehehehehe

Visit our friends