Possibly add a care sheet questionaire for people asking for help?

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Yeah that's kinda what I was hoping would happen since I posted this in the suggestions section, that a mod or admin might swing by and give us the :main_thumbsup:

fl_orchidslave

I've thought about this in the past and think it would be a great addition to this forum. It will help new members to know what kind of things we need to know in order to offer any advice. A lot of times they have questions and don't get the help for their pet because they say things like "my gecko isn't eating, what's wrong?"

On the cham forum it really cuts down on a lot of otherwise unknowns before any discussion takes place. Our new members would then have to opportunity to correct any husbandry issues thus having a better experience with their gecko. It would also be a great source of information for potential gecko owners!

One day maybe I'll have the space to set the 4' cage back up and get a chameleon again............

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Ohhh Laney... you use to have chams? I think they're sooo pretty. I would so love a nosy Faly or a nosy be. The blues are so amazing.

I agree Erica... I wonder if we could/should pm one of the mods like Tony C and ask. You would think tho that being in the suggestions section that some one would regulary check in on these things.

fl_orchidslave

I had a veiled. He was so cool and gorgeous. A pig he was! I love looking at them at the shows, and always say, one day there will be another. One time there was a group of pygmies and I thought, gee they wouldn't need much space. Ha! That's why I broke down the cage and boxed it up. Even if its some years down the road!

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Yeah but the pygmies are kinda bland and just blend into their overly planted set ups.

Anywho... back on topic... sorry

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I've been very busy with work and haven't had much time to spend here beyond killing spam and responding to reports. This sounds like a great idea to me, go ahead and write it up, post as a new thread and let me know when it is up and I will stick it.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Awesone Tony! You rock :) Sorry to hear you've been so busy, will get right on this.

Last edited:

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Awesone Tony! You rock :) Sorry to hear you've been so busy, will get right on this.

It is a good kind of busy. I've taken over most of the business operations for Protean, help build the terrariums, and have a few hundred tree froglets morphing out now. :D

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
That is way cool Tony... congrats. Are these the eggs that were laid a month-ish or so ago that you posted about or a new batch?

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
That is way cool Tony... congrats. Are these the eggs that were laid a month-ish or so ago that you posted about or a new batch?

They were actually laid back in September, I was experimenting with temperatures so they developed more slowly than normal.

Too bad you weren't closer I'd love to see your frogs :smitten:

UPS could make it happen. You know you want some... :D

Visit our friends