Before
BabiesJune09054.jpg

Now
ReptilesFeb10031.jpg

Before
BabiesJune09049.jpg

Now
ReptilesFeb10027.jpg

Before(My first ever leo Bob, sorry for weird pic)
bobinnewhome000.jpg

Now
ReptilesFeb10019.jpg

Last edited:

marraeco8311

WOW I never knew how much they change from hatch to adult!!! COULD NEVER IMAGINE. I have a lot to learn with these guys. Great Pics.... THANK YOU

RampantReptiles

Thank you for the compliments.. I appreciate it. :)

It is pretty crazy how much leos can change. Enigmas especially, probably because the morph is so new but I did not expect the one enigma that was hatched with a white tail to get so many spots!

dipxdop

sorry if the pictures are big and for the quality of the cell phone pictures.. but you get the point :p

this is DH when we first got him...
IMG_14722.jpg

this is DH now about a year and a half later (don't be fooled by how big he looks, he is still much smaller than any other leo i've seen at his age.. i just have small legs :x)
IMG_8370.jpg

there was about a years time that i did not have DH.. someone else was keeping him.. but look at the weight he packed on in the 4 month's i've had him back!!
before
11060916576.jpg

after
0228001231.jpg

and this one just shows how long he is compared to a giant hissing cockroach (which he tried to eat!) ((this was also when i first got him back and he was too skinny)
10130914384.jpg

RampantReptiles

Yeah nice lookin tang. Though I wouldnt say he looked too skinny, he was just going through a growth spurt. Geckos tend to get longer before they get wider/put on weight, although every gecko is different.

dipxdop

hmmm that is good to know then, thanks! he's a pig now and getting nice and chunky.. i wish he would get longer though! lol

Visit our friends