post your gecko-related Christmas gifts!!!

LZRDGRL

Hi all,

It would be fun to see what everybody got for Christmas.... Post your gecko-related Christmas gifts (with photos, if possible) here!!

I got two tempered glass shelves (from Staples) to put cages on from my American Dad, and two acrylic 20"x14"14" crestie cages (from www.diycages.com) from my German relatives.

Hugo's_cage.jpg

acrylic_cage.jpg

I bought myself two cresties (Picasso and Goldback; photos from Richard Quick) and one beardie, Hugo (whom you know already). More to come in January, but I won't have any livestock shipped before spring.

What did all the others get???

:D
Chrissy

KelliH

Those are awesome gifts Chrissy! I didn't get anything yet but *might* be getting an after Christmas lizard gift (not a gecko though!). :)

LZRDGRL

What, you didn't get ANYTHING gecko-related??? Well, Steve probably figured you have everything already :p :main_evilgrin: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you still get something belatedly :main_yes:

I got my third crestie ordered today: Flaming Rust (photo from Richard Quick):

Flaming_Rust.jpg

Chrissy

marauderhex

I didn't get anything directly gecko related, but I did get power tools, which as we all know leads to building enclosures/racks.

andrew5859

Hats Off Exotics
Nice stuff Chrissy! :D I got four new geckos (3 leo's and 1 mossy leaf tail), a herpstat, and I would post pics of my animal plastic rack but I dont have it quite yet! I will post the gecko pictures later tonight :D Looks like you got some cool stuff, cant wait to see everyone else's! :main_thumbsup:

KelliH

What, you didn't get ANYTHING gecko-related??? Well, Steve probably figured you have everything already :p :main_evilgrin: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you still get something belatedly :main_yes:

I got my third crestie ordered today: Flaming Rust (photo from Richard Quick):

Flaming_Rust.jpg

Chrissy

Wow, Richard Quick produces some awesome ciliatus! Congrats on that little beauty!

Here is my soon to arrive belated Christmas present from Steve :D

LZRDGRL

Here is my soon to arrive belated Christmas present from Steve :D[/QUOTE]

Oh, another red/crimson beardie???!!! I love it. That's well worth the wait :main_yes: Would you mind sharing the breeder?

Chrissy

KelliH

He is a male Hypo Red Translucent from Spice Dragons. I've been happy with every dragon I have from them (this will be my fourth!).

Visit our friends