Predator's Reptile Center 2009 Reptile Show *DUW*

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Matt, what time did you go? I didn't even realize there were people on here in the area that I didn't know yet! We need to all meet up and talk reptiles :)

leoman777

theres one in september. the tuscon reptile show we can all meet up and talk. i was in there on friday um 4:45 to 7:00 and saturday 1:00 to 5:00. i was at your gecko guys table a lot i saw some pretty smokin' geckos!!

leoman777

i saw a flier fo a show in november supposed to be 30,000 SQ. feet its supposed to be an annual thing starting in november and its in phoenix

DarthGekko

Sin City Gecko
i saw a flier fo a show in november supposed to be 30,000 SQ. feet its supposed to be an annual thing starting in november and its in phoenix

Yeah I heard about that from one of the guys at the AZ Reptile Center.. I am pretty sure that they are going to be there too

If either one of you hear anything more about this show can you let me know about it? My dad and I would love to go to it :) We live in Vegas and I think we can drive there...

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
5x7%20phxexpo.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but "selfpay bar" has me sold lol

tpm11283

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of "your gecko guy" I'd really like to get that mack from him.

Visit our friends