Pricing Question on Jungle AFT's

cryptid_hunter

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the site, but I know there are alot of people here with extensive AFT experience so I wanted to get some feedback on a pair of AFT's that I hatched a few weeks ago. A pair of my "normal" breeders produced a set of jungle twins. The band closest to the head is solid, but the lower band is broken in the center and there's a big oval shape in the gap, typical jungle I guess.

Anyway, I've looked at several other breeder's sites and can't find any jungles for sale to go by price-wise, so what do you guys think would be a reasonable price for a nice, healthy jungle AFT when they get big enough to sell?

Thanks in advance....

cryptid_hunter

It really varies. I sent you a PM by the way.

Yeah, another factor I didn't mention in the previous post that would have some bearing on the price is that all the offspring produced by that parent pair have all been tangerine, a very nice, bright shade of tangerine at that.

But I just haven't seen any jungles for sale at all. I found some aberrant AFT's on JMG's site for $290.00 each on this link:

http://jmgreptile.com/shop/prod_2010.html

But there's not very much going on with that aberrant pattern, I think the pattern on my jungle twins is much more interesting looking.

Visit our friends