Question about shipping

andrew5859

Hats Off Exotics
Hi all!

Its been a while since I started a thread but this will just be a quick question! Plus I need to post some pics of my new leos from christmas.....anywho I am getting the lucky opportunity to go down to Anaheim for NARBC in September :D:D:D so I have a few questions!

I obviously living on the east coast, will have to fly. So my first question is can I take any leos/supplies/any other creatures I bought, with me on the plane? Not sure if you could take them as carry on or not. If I could would I just put them in a insulated shipping box?
Which leads me to my next question, even if I could take them would it just be smarter and safer to have them shipped back? I am not worried about the cost as it is about the geckos and their well being. So exited to go!!:D

Open to opinions!
:main_thumbsup:
Thanks everyone!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I would imagine you'd have to contact the individual airline about their policy. I don't know how many geckos you're buying, but if they can fit as carry-on and the airline approves, you could do it that way and have them boxed up as you would for shipping. I recommend you try to talk to a supervisor with the airline,not just the person who answers the phone. Otherwise, it probably does make the most sense to have them shipped next day air to you which would be about $50 a box. I would imagine that the vendors would be happy to do that, especially since you're going to be personally giving them the purchase price plus shipping price.

Aliza

Visit our friends