Question!

bmw90

So I posted a few days ago about my geckos eye, well after she shed her eye opened up completely and we took her to her vet appointment the next day just to make sure. He said everything looked good and she was healthy. Well she still doesn't play anymore but I thought I'd just leave her alone for a few days and let her rest. I took her out earlier and she kept doing something weird...I want to say it was a sneeze but I am not particularly sure. Her head jerks mildly and she makes a faint noise and then she starts licking her face. I have no idea why/what is causing this but it's sort of freaking me out because it happens every few minutes now. Her breathing also seems slightly off and she randomly acts like she is going to regurgitate. She has also been yawning off and on today. She also squints her eyes as if there's dust in them or something. This isn't like her at all, I have been sick these past few days...she couldn't have gotten sick from me could she? My dad says she might be able to but my boyfriend says she probably can't. Any advice?

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
It is very rare that you can pass illness to your pet and vice versa because of the very specific body temperatures that are needed for invading parasites/virus/etc need to survive. Google Zoonotic (zoonosis) diseases. What is more likely is that the trip to the vet might have given her a "cold" so to speak. An upper respratory infection is the only thing I can think of that would present like that. You need to call your vet.

Visit our friends