RAPTOR

What would you breed with her? (if other please post)

• Mack Snow

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Blizzard

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
The subject at hand is Super Raptors though, in which most are not patternless. I doubt any are truely patternless, and the few that appear to be probably just have spots so light we can't see them. Take away their heat source and I bet the spots will darken up. The Super Snow gene completely dominates the phenotype of any combination except true Patternless and Blizzards.

B

BioWorkZ

I would keep the raptor gene because it's so vibrant and beautiful. I personally don't like mack snows because they look like sick water-down geckos. Just my opinion...no offense to the people who own/love Mack Snows.

BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM View Post
I'm positive that AM gecko that has proven super raptors look exactly like a super snow tremper.

You do realize what the definition of tremper albino means, rite? All it means is that there is no black pigment on the gecko's skin, anywhere. It has nothing to do with the gecko being patternless. Patternless in itself, is it's own morph. So i doubt that Alberto made a tremper super snow that looked like a super raptor (without it being patternless, and red-eyed aswell). I think you are mistaken.

Yeah i don't know what an albino is (where did i mention it had black lol).... When someone says SS tremper there referring to an albino SS, if you actually really looked at my post you would understand it. He has SS raptors not ss tremper that are light or whatever you mean. Also heres a pic of my SS eclipse het albino, you will say its not because its not patternless plus the SS negates the patternless stripe and an SS raptor will just look like a SS tremper as previously stated.

P8060285.jpg

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
I'm afraid i don't understand what you mean right there... So basically, the way i am reading it, is that you are agreeing with what i said. Yes?

So then why the post? I don't get it...

I'm aware that a SS Tremper is an Albino SS... All you are doin is puttin the word in the front instead of in back. Its the same thing.

And no, a SS Raptor will not look the same as a SS Tremper... for 2 reasons, One, a SS Raptor is clean and all white bodied with red eyes. And 2, the black eyes in a SS is NOT the eclipse gene. SS's have black eyes, and it is completely unrelated to the eclipse gene. So if you make a Tremper SS, then i'm prettttty sure that it will not make the eyes red, because the eclipse gene is not there.

We're starting to go in circles now, buddy. I simply stated my point and the way i see it, so thats that. You can call it whatever you want for yourself, but as far as i am concerned, i don't call things a certain name of a morph if it isn't what the creator of the morph originally made it to be. Kinda goes against the whole thing in my eyes.

BSM

i know the eclipse and the ss are not the same morph regarding the eyes. Then why are various big breeders have SS raptors (Super snow tremper eclipses) that look exactly like a SS tremper and where proven out to be homo albino ss eclipses. Im going in circles, i wounder why i posted the pic of the SS eclipse because someone stated that how SS eclipses look very similar to regualr super snows and the albino form will look exactly the same in most cases.

The subject at hand is Super Raptors though, in which most are not patternless. I doubt any are truely patternless, and the few that appear to be probably just have spots so light we can't see them. Take away their heat source and I bet the spots will darken up. The Super Snow gene completely dominates the phenotype of any combination except true Patternless and Blizzards.

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
I'm afraid i don't understand what you mean right there... So basically, the way i am reading it, is that you are agreeing with what i said. Yes?

So then why the post? I don't get it...

I'm aware that a SS Tremper is an Albino SS... All you are doin is puttin the word in the front instead of in back. Its the same thing.

And no, a SS Raptor will not look the same as a SS Tremper... for 2 reasons, One, a SS Raptor is clean and all white bodied with red eyes. And 2, the black eyes in a SS is NOT the eclipse gene. SS's have black eyes, and it is completely unrelated to the eclipse gene. So if you make a Tremper SS, then i'm prettttty sure that it will not make the eyes red, because the eclipse gene is not there.

We're starting to go in circles now, buddy. I simply stated my point and the way i see it, so thats that. You can call it whatever you want for yourself, but as far as i am concerned, i don't call things a certain name of a morph if it isn't what the creator of the morph originally made it to be. Kinda goes against the whole thing in my eyes.

Do you even read the posts?

First of all, Super Snows have solid eyes regardless of the eclipse gene. If you need proof, there are pictures of Supers all over the forums. It's clear you're not going to listen to reason, but the fact is you're completely wrong about it all. Here's a helpful link.

Last edited:

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Do you even read the posts?

First of all, Super Snows have solid eyes regardless of the eclipse gene. If you need proof, there are pictures of Supers all over the forums.
Ya, I know. Thats what i just said aswell in the post above. lol

I just said in the post right above yours that super snows have black eyes, and are completely unrelated to the eclipse gene. Do you read the posts? lol

Well, i'm sorry i may have hit a sore spot with some people, and churned some things up, but all i was saying was how i feel. You have your views and opinions, and i have mine. And my opinion is that a super raptor should be an all white gecko with red eyes. Thats what they were made to be, so i feel thats what they should be if you are going to call one that. That's all. Nothin personal. I don't know why people are taking it so offensively and gettin so freakin defensive. Trust me, i'm not "that guy" that every1 hates cuz he's an uneducated dumb***, and tries to cause arguments. I know i'm new to these forums and all, but sheesh, take it easy on the new guy! lol.. Everyone is COMPLETELY getting me alllllllllll wrong, and taking what i post to be the wrong thing that i intended it to be.

Here's a picture of a super raptor that i just bought as of today! Check it out... he's all white, and has red eyes.

attachment.php

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
I don't think anyone is getting defensive, I haven't tried to come off that way. Did you see the link I posted? It explains very well why some Super Raptors appear all white, but after a few breeding seasons, or a cooling period, the spots should start to appear.

"So if you make a Tremper SS, then i'm prettttty sure that it will not make the eyes red, because the eclipse gene is not there."

This is why I thought you didn't know Super snows had solid eyes. Super Snow Trempers have solid red eyes.

Visit our friends