Rudeness

LeopardShade

Spotted Shadow
Hmm, I've been browsing through your thread history and looking at the various replies you've gotten.

I have asked some quistion and only gotten rude replys!

In my opinion I did not detect any bit of rudeness from any one who responded to you. Virtually everyone who responded to your posts had thoughtful, polite, well-written responses answering you questions, to which you apparently thanked. If this thread is indirectly referring to cetain individuals who were telling you about a mistake you made with how to use this forum/etc, I believe they did so politely and did not feel even a paucity of rudeness to their tones. So to say that you've only gotten rude replies is utterly incorrect, and is unfair to the people that did so politely and informatively.

... So maybe I'm missing something, but I fail to see the rudeness that you claim.

Last edited:

Jaiden23

I just looked through your post history and quite honestly, not a single person has been even remotely rude to you, unless it has been in private messages.

You would get more responses if you would post your questions in the proper sections on the forum, however. Most of your threads have been in the introduction and general website sections, instead of down in the leopard gecko subforums. Alot of people don't bother checking the subforums you've been posting in because that's just not where we expect these questions to be posted.

That said, the questions you've been asking can also be answered just by viewing the caresheets linked at the top of this website, which you've been directed to before. If you're having trouble finding them, or need things clarified then I'm sure myself or others would be happy to help, but we do ask that you do some basic researching before you start asking.

Russellm0704

So I will be getting a leo soon! But I wanted to have a helpfull sight... I have asked some quistion and only gotten rude replys! If anyone else was treated rude reply! I am not happy with these rude people being VERY rude to me! Please reply if this happend to you!:main_angry:

There is no reason to be deterred from the site. All of your posts have been in the the wrong sections. You need to go down to the leopard gecko section and find the correct sub forum. If you have a question about food: use the feeding section. If you have a question about the enclosure: Use the housing section. If you are unsure of what category: Put it in the general discussion. But you are posting in a category that is meant for introducing yourself, not for answering husbandry questions

leezard

I am not quite sure how people have been rude, unless answering your questions honestly is rude. Are you expecting people to baby you and hold your hand? Are you expecting people to anticipate your every need and answer it before you ask? There is a search function for a reason (aka all the common questions can be answered by a VERY simple search)

Granted there are a number of people on this board that are rude as hell but I have yet to see anyone be rude or not answer a question you have asked.. maybe you don't like the answers you are getting but no one in any way shape or form has been rude to you. Welcome to the REAL world, the answers to the questions you ask are very often not what you want to hear (or will accept).

Last edited:

LeoGirl1999

Um... You have absolutely NO rude replies on your posts. It helps to post in the right sections and to use correct grammar. I agree with what everyone else has said. :main_thumbsup:

Remember most people are just trying to help. So I agree with most people here. (Most, not all.) Oh yeah, and I read your thread history and I wish you good luck with getting your gecko.:)

Yeah it's everyday my friends are like " okay, we get it!" but since most of them have seen Will, they all now what I'm feeling. The bad part is I miss him like crazy during school!

Russellm0704

What does that mean?

The OP posted several threads about gecko husbandry in this section. This section is for introducing yourself. The OP then got mad that she was not getting great replies even though several people told the OP to post it in the leopard gecko section. Please use correct sections for posting. This is why we have sub forums.

Visit our friends