Show me your Mack Eclipse.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Through Up pix of your mack eclipses. especially snake eyed animals. I had a thought I got from a different thread. I want to see if its true. or just an individual characteristic.

robin

if i have any mack eclipses i would have to take photos to find out because i cant see well enough with my naked eye LOL

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Here's a couple pix of my Snake Eyed Tremper Albino Mack Snow male...

Here he is when i 1st got him... Prolly 1 - 1 1/2 months old here...

trempersnakemack.jpg

...and here he is now... pic taken 20 minutes ago... 6 months old now... becoming quite the big boy! And getting alot of yellow coloration in on him...

img1326j.jpg

img1328a.jpg

img1333pe.jpg

What characteristic is it that you are looking for?

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
I am looking for the red eye vanning. I know not many people can get good eye shots of their animals but if you have any mack eclipses that have red vanning let me know. But I am looking more for the Eclipse looking geckos that have mack in them not necessarily mack animals wit the eclipse eye trait.

Like Kristi23's October from PaulNJ.

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Well my gecko deff. has alot of red veining in the eyes. No matter how much i try and get a good eye shot of any of my geckos, i just can't... comes out blurry because the camera i currently have is just a digi. Don't have anything high tech like most of you rich people, lol.

And what do u mean "eclipse looking geckos that have the mack in them?" A Mack Eclipse is a Mack Eclipse. Not sure i understand what you mean.

And why are u looking for it? Just trying to figure out something, or looking to purchase one?

BSM

He means non albino mack snow eclipses, not albino snow raptor (albino snow eclipses)

Zach I will post some pics of my giant mack eclipses and 2 female mack eclipses next week when they arrive ;)

Bryan

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Oh, ok then... I was gonna say, that IS a Mack Eclipse... What are you talking about?!?! lol ...But wasn't thinking about it being Tremper aswell. Oops, heh

robin

I am looking for the red eye vanning. I know not many people can get good eye shots of their animals but if you have any mack eclipses that have red vanning let me know. But I am looking more for the Eclipse looking geckos that have mack in them not necessarily mack animals wit the eclipse eye trait.

Like Kristi23's October from PaulNJ.

christy's october is one of my favorite geckos!

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Don't have anything high tech like most of you rich people, lol.

Not to get off topic but I took offense to this comment. I do not consider my self "rich people" so I suggest you think about thinks before you type and post. Edit yourself. Just because someone has a decent camera doesn't mean they just when out and bought the most expensive thing with all their rich people money. It was a hard earned, well saved up for gift from my wife and her family.

Back on topic. throw pix of none mack eclipses too. Eye shots if you can I just want to see how many people out their have eclipses with read vanning.

I guess I want to beat a dead horse. when it comes to abs Vs. eclipse the only thing I can see different is the name and the price tag.

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
Can you show a picture of what to looking for exactly? The Mack eclipse I have is just to small to take any good pictures, and has only one snake eye.... lol.... Her eyes don't have what I would call "red" but I would say it is a brownish-red color.

J.

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Not to get off topic but I took offense to this comment. I do not consider my self "rich people" so I suggest you think about thinks before you type and post. Edit yourself. Just because someone has a decent camera doesn't mean they just when out and bought the most expensive thing with all their rich people money. It was a hard earned, well saved up for gift from my wife and her family.
Ummm... wow? You took that the entirely wrong way. That was a joke.... hence the "lol" after it. Maybe you missed that. I don't know why u took offense to that, thats rediculous. I wasn't degrading anybody here or calling people that have nice cameras "stuck up rich people" by any means. If anything, i should be the one taking offense to it (and i'm the one that posted it!), because that is calling me poor because i can't afford one! ( <~ now i hope this doesn't offend anyone that doesn't have a nice camera either) ...So keep beating your dead horses, because that's rediculous to get mad over a jokeing statement like that, that if directed towards anyone, would be myself. Lighten up, geez. I can't believe it irritated you to the point you actually felt the need to call me out on it. I'mma go out on a limb here and say that i'm pretty sure that everyone else that read what i wrote saw it as a joke aswell, and did not take offense to it like you did... and yes, even the people that have "nice cameras". If anything, i bet that tickled their fancy, and they took it as a compliment, and made them feel good about themselves. I'm sorry, but i just can't find it in me to feel sorry and make an apology for making a statement like that, when it it meant as a joke with no meaning behind it, and meant to be taken as nothing past that. I hope you don't lose anymore sleep over it. If you take me responding to your statement with this as my explanation as me bein a jerk or anything else of that nature, then i'm sorry you feel that way, but i am not losing sleep over it. I really am not what you may be thinking. You just read what i posted incorrectly and took it the wrong way and ran with it. So maybe you should edit YOURself. :confused:

And yes, it is my m.o. to save up and get "nice camera" for myself aswell so i can join the crowd of "rich people" that have one. ( <~ i hope no one takes offense to this statement now, lmao)

...how's this one look? would anyone recommend it..?!?!
canonjo.png

lol.

robin

ima po ho. i got my camera as a gift about three years ago. like i could afford it lol

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Well I agree with everyone needing to relax, but we all need to know when to stop as well. Anyways, since this is about Mack Snow Eclipse... I have a MSTA Eclipse...

Here she is -Feebee-
DSC01212.jpg

About 2 months
DSC01533.jpg

About 6 months

Last edited:

Visit our friends