Snow glow?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
As you know, a snow glow is an albino Mack snow SHTCT. None of those traits are terribly rare and it's just question of who's producing them and how much they sell for. Try googling "snow glow for sale gecko" (if you don't put in gecko, you may get those paperweights) and see what you find out. It's possible that I may have some within a few months. I've hatched 4 snows of 6 so far. One is an albino supersnow eclipse, but there is definitely the potential of producing a snow glow. I would probably sell it for around $40, but I have to see how it looks before being definite about that.

Aliza

Megg

As you know, a snow glow is an albino Mack snow SHTCT. None of those traits are terribly rare and it's just question of who's producing them and how much they sell for. Try googling "snow glow for sale gecko" (if you don't put in gecko, you may get those paperweights) and see what you find out. It's possible that I may have some within a few months. I've hatched 4 snows of 6 so far. One is an albino supersnow eclipse, but there is definitely the potential of producing a snow glow. I would probably sell it for around $40, but I have to see how it looks before being definite about that.

Aliza
Exactly what I wanted to know! Thanks.

Visit our friends