Some Pics!

sbr

Hi Everyone,

I took a few pics of some of my FTs and thought some of you might enjoy them as well. Thank you for looking!

Derek

3_MG_7365.jpg

2_MG_7338.jpg

4_MG_7332.jpg

1_MG_7316.jpg

5_MG_7305.jpg

6_MG_7331.jpg

7_MG_7359.jpg

9_MG_7126.jpg

10_MG_7273.jpg

8_MG_7355.jpg

_MG_7344.jpg

sbr

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I am pretty pumped to get some of these guys breeding with other morphs. It has been a while since I first bred fattails, but I am really excited about all the amazing color and pattern mutations available now. I received a few PM's asking what the genetics are behind some of these guys are and they are listed below.

#5 Oreo Whiteout possible het Patternless
#6 Zulu Whiteout possible het Caramel
#8 Super Zero Whiteout

The flash kind of washes out the caramels, but the caramel zulus are amazing in person and the caramel in pic #9 is very orange/red.

Here are some fattails that I worked with many years ago. The parents produced very high yellow/purple animals. Some of them had pattern and color that reminds me of the whiteouts we have now.

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/photo.php?id=49804&cpage=0&size=big

Thanks again for looking!

Derek

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I am pretty pumped to get some of these guys breeding with other morphs. It has been a while since I first bred fattails, but I am really excited about all the amazing color and pattern mutations available now. I received a few PM's asking what the genetics are behind some of these guys are and they are listed below.

#5 Oreo Whiteout possible het Patternless
#6 Zulu Whiteout possible het Caramel
#8 Super Zero Whiteout

The flash kind of washes out the caramels, but the caramel zulus are amazing in person and the caramel in pic #9 is very orange/red.

Here are some fattails that I worked with many years ago. The parents produced very high yellow/purple animals. Some of them had pattern and color that reminds me of the whiteouts we have now.

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/photo.php?id=49804&cpage=0&size=big

Thanks again for looking!

Derek

I have a good feeling that Oreo Whiteout poss. het. Patty will prove out for you ;)....One step closer to an ALL WHITE Fatty..:main_rolleyes:

Visit our friends