Stripe Tangerine Amelanistic White Out!

Azazel

Hi guys,

It's been ages since I last post anything in this forum (or any open forums). Been too busy with life and my other investments :).

Anyway I hatched this guy on December 13th, 2012 from pairing a Stripe Tangerine Amelanistic (1.0) to a an Aberrant White Out het Amelanistic (0.1) that I hatched a year earlier.

To my knowledge it's the world's first. Yea I know it was supposed to be lethal...but I did it anyway and prevailed!

So enjoy the pictures. I'll try and take some pictures using a DSLR (it's been a while, hopefully I still remember how to use it :main_laugh:)

-f-

Attachments

• IMG-20130519-00427.jpg
    IMG-20130519-00427.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-20130519-00424.jpg
    IMG-20130519-00424.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20130519-00433.jpg
    IMG-20130519-00433.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 18

KTyne

Kayla
Wow, congrats! Are you going to be breeding this guy? It'll be cool to see if he (she?) is fertile and whether this Geckos offspring will survive. Good luck, that's an amazing looking Gecko!

Azazel

KTyne said:
Wow, congrats! Are you going to be breeding this guy? It'll be cool to see if he (she?) is fertile and whether this Geckos offspring will survive. Good luck, that's an amazing looking Gecko!
Yes I'm going to breed him. And just like before, I think odds of them surviving would be high. Crossing fingers ;)

Titan is looking amazing Firdaus congrats on a beautiful gecko :) Looking forward to future results :)
Thanks Jess! But I am also interested with whatever you just hatched recently. They look awesome..especially the Caramel W/O Zulu. :)

I haven't been around much but it seems there are a lot of good stuffs in the US lately. :main_thumbsup:

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
Thanks Jess! But I am also interested with whatever you just hatched recently. They look awesome..especially the Caramel W/O Zulu. :) I haven't been around much but it seems there are a lot of good stuffs in the US lately. :main_thumbsup:

Thanks :) I've hatched out a lot of combos this season. White Out Zulu Caramels, White Out Zulus, Caramel Zulus etc.. no worlds first though so I am definitely envious :) Congrats again!

Treefolk

So I'm curious, I hear that the Amel is fatal, but obviously this isn't the case. Where and in what quantity was this tried and then said to be fatal? Were there multiple breeders that all had the same results? This makes me question Super white outs as well. :main_robin:

Visit our friends