Super Snow

qwerty91

My newest pickup
b8cec3176346fe1c02c9b3f0d7c7123b.jpg

0b1a977b779f2d48c8ff0d8ba07ef74a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Emimee

Really lovely! I love how smoothly the color and pattern blends into the tail. I'm very, very new to geckos. I've been told numerous times that any leopard gecko with a skinny tail is something you want to avoid; any advice on how skinny is skinny? I see a lot of really good fat tails at expos, and I don't think I've ever had the misfortune to encounter an unhealthy one! I asked only because I noticed the tail on this dude/dudette looks a bit thinner in these pics than the ones I see all the time at shows and it made me think to ask. :p

DiAmoroso

This is a younger gecko, the tail will likely fill out as it grows. What is too fat is subjective, in my opinion a gecko should look filled out, but not fat. There are lean geckos and thicker ones, each kind of has their own build. An underweight gecko has loose skin, and the tail looks like it's withering.

Emimee

Thanks! Like I said, I'm super new, so that's really helpful to know! I don't know when I might have the time and resources to invest in another gecko, but when I do I'm definitely looking for a leopard and I'll need to know just what to look for.

Again, thank you so much! This gecko is really lovely! :)

Visit our friends