These are tooo cute!...

Rainnovice93

Terrarium Name Tags These are tooo cute!!!! Idk if this person is still making them but they're awesome for the price! :) I sent him/her an email asking about them....$5 a piece is great though!....
tag_examples.jpg

Ill Def be buying one for each of my guys!..I bet they would stick onto a terrarium or tub easy with sticky tack..Since mine get moved around I wouldn't want them perm. attached lol...

Rainnovice93

She never replied but I made my own lol... They arnt as cute as hers though I dont think...I Rushed though lol...I got lazy mixing paint for the tangerine.

IMG_18951.jpg

IMG_18961.jpg

Rainnovice93

Baking clay from hobby lobby. The brand i used was original sculpey. Just sculpt it then bake at like 215 or something..Then after it cools it hardens completely. Then just painted with some acrylic paint. Sprayed on a glossy finish (modgepodge brand) and used sticky tack to attach to the tank or tub

Rainnovice93

thanks :) btw the girl emailed me back. [email protected] "they are $5 each, plus $5 for shipping (U.S. only). They are made to look like the pictures you submit, so a top and side shot are appreciated. You can PayPal me at [email protected]. Please provide the shipping address as well."

Visit our friends