This Is An Alert From the Emergency Broadcast System

Airilith

Way to go Kelli! Stand up for yourself. You have done a whole lot to better the world of geckos through the creation of this site. And for that I, and my geckos, thank you!

And to the person/people who messed with Kelli: Tsk! Tsk! I hope you've learned your lesson!

rhino43grr

HERE WE GO STEELERS
this site has probably helped most of us more than any gecko guidebook(s) could have. it's great to be able to just throw a question out there and have someone who has a ton more experience than i ever will be able to answer rather than trying to look it up anywhere and everywhere without finding any real answer. i trust the opinions of the people here more than anything i could find elsewhere because i know they've learned a lot of it from experience. this site is by far the best resource out there. thanks.

Arconna

Honestly, I don't even know why I would bad mouth you. You've done nothing to me or anything that I have seen worth getting angry about. So...I have no beef whatsoever. Plus, you produce amazing leos...

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Guess I missed something. Kelli, Good Job on laying down the law. Let's hope some others don't act up and force you to take out the trash. It is better when all is peaceful here.

eric

OREGON GECKO
i also would like to give my thanks to you kelli for this amazing web site with out it a lot of us would be lost!!!

I don't have much time to post on forums lately, but I really like this site. I like the way it's ran and the way people seem to get along. I like the fact that vulgar language is not allowed. I don't use vulgar language in my own speech and don't care to read it either.

I also know what it requires to run a site like this. Not only time, but money. Lot's of both. So, I would like to say thanks to Kelli and to Ryan, Marcia, Paul and all the others having a part in making this site what it is. Thanks!

L

LeopardGeckoMom52688

I haven't been on the site for very long, But if has def. helped me alot. And when I have people that want a gecko from me I send them here first to get as much info as possible. Its a great forum! And its great being able to talk to people with the same addiction as myself!

Sally Salamander

Kelli, since the first time we shared a whiskey with Sheriff Bart - I have known you to be a classy woman.

I do know where Mongo lives - would you like me to send him to help you take care of the problem? (the only one that every whupped Mongo is Sheriff Bart).

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
I think this is a great place for all us crazy geckos people to go to...lol Eventhough we have some arguements here, at the end of the day we are a community. Kelli i thank you for putting such a great place for everyone to join together and converse about leos.

Lizard Lair

Wow, didn't know somebody was giving you a hard time. What an idiot! This site is a pleasure to visit, it is comforting to know you can get on and post a comment without somebody going crazy on ya and the thread turning into a nasty free for all. I appreciate the comraderie found here very much!

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
Thanks Kelli for the site! We love it here and the community is great. We have learned so much in the past few months and we respect that you have found the time and put in the effort into this site. Thanks!

Baysidegeckos

Baysidegeckos.com
This site is my Life, LOL just kidding, but i sure am on it alot, Thanks Kelli!
You have the Best Geckos and the Best Forum!!!!!!!!!!!

MSMD

Lake Effect Leos
Kelli, thank you for a truly wonderful site. I must say that the majority of the people on here have been extremely supportive and helpful. Overall, a very nice gecko family. :main_yes: Thank you for sharing your house with us!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
love the site, no drama is always a good thing but I have one request...since the problem has already been resolved...can we all refrain from calling the person an idiot and any other names please??? Things happen, they're dealt with lets move on to just saying what an amazing site this is!!!!

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
kelli, everyone else said this, but ill say it too. this is a great page, and your a great person, thank you for both. im glad you broadcasted that message.

PS. I LOVE YOU KELLI!!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE!!!!!!

Gecko Euphoria

Kelli Rocks

Thanks for this site kelli its the best you Rock!

KelliH said:
I'll try to keep this short and sweet, and keep in mind that this does not apply to 90% of the membership, which are nice people that know how to follow the rules of the site:

Any member of this website that dislikes the way I run it needs to leave. I don't want you here if that is how you feel. The same goes for anyone that has a personal dislike for me as well. I don't really want those people here either. I just wanted to make that really clear. :D

Even though it seems some people forget, I am still the owner of this website and as such I expect to be treated with respect while you are visiting "my house". I am making it known right now that I'm not going to tolerate being bad mouthed on my own website ever again, and if and when it does happen again, the person or people that have cajones that large will be banished from here, by me.

Thanks for reading, now back to your regularly scheduled program!

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
This is definitely the best forum out there, it's a great site, a great community, and we are more than happy to have found and be apart of it all :) Thanks for everything you have done to put this site together and to keep it running, Kelli!

Visit our friends