this years hatchlings, and some 09's(img heavy)

brian547

BKHerps
as usual...i was cleaning some cages today and took some quicky shots. here are a few of my 09's and 10's. everybody was fired down(go figure) except the fourth and fifth pic. and i kinda washed the pics out with flash. enjoy.

10' red stripe 4 hours after hatching(june)

hatchlings6-14-10008.jpg

10' red stripe today

Picture223.jpg

10' clutchmate almost a red stripe

Picture220.jpg

10' orange blotch

Picture228.jpg

10' orange stripe, maybe a red stripe in a few weeks

Picture230.jpg

10' retic with a little potential

Picture232.jpg

10' clutchmates that should turn into nice orange stripes poss. red stripes

Picture236.jpg

Picture239.jpg

10' orange blotch (washed out)

Picture246.jpg

09' orange stripe

Picture257.jpg

09' orange stripe

Picture253.jpg

ealy 09' stripe, has a nice red base comming in

Picture252.jpg

brian547

BKHerps
thanks guys. jake, she really isnt that big.. i think it was just the way she was positioned and i had the camera. i think shes around 40 grams.

brian547

BKHerps
This season has been pretty disappointing so far. I did get a few good hatchlings but 90% of my eggs were infertile. And a lot of the females that should be laying are not. So I guess next year will be my good year since this was not.

Reborn

amazing! i specailly like the 9th pictured one! how much would one like that run and what's its morph called? im totally envious of you! so pretty<3

brian547

BKHerps
amazing! i specailly like the 9th pictured one! how much would one like that run and what's its morph called? im totally envious of you! so pretty<3

im assuming your talking about the one on top of the clay pot? its an orange blotch(retic). many things are factored into pricing. you can get an animal from one person for 60 bucks or the same animal from another person at 200. fortunately i did not have to pay for this one, i think all the ones pictured were hatched by myself ;). the younger the cheaper. its gender affects the price, and sometimes location. this animal could look better or lose some of its color as it ages. most garg colors can be a crap shoot.

Reborn

mhm thats the one. Lucky its super nice, all them are just that ones my fav coloring/morph lol. Even if it looses some color here or there i still think, personally, that its gorgous;D I hope to be lucky enough to get one like that one day. Like i said i totally envy you! least you manage to hatch some out from what im learning their alot harder to breed then people assume. Very lucky indeed. And thanks for that bit on pricing i assumed there be variation but wow 60-200 didnt expect that much variation. none the less them are gourgous babies alot better then some ive looked at.:main_thumbsup:

Reborn

Good Gargoyle breeders? Where's a good place to get?

So im looking around for some(1 or 2) gargs. Obvisouly i wont buy from a pet store so can anyone recommened a good breeder/website? Im looking for ones called "orange blotch reticulated" or "white reticualted" sorry not the greatest with the colorings of these guys^^; But im opened to anything:D hopefuly a place that dont charge a arm and a leg;D

Reborn

Sorry! messed up on that post! ignor it!!TT.TT i fail lol or rather my comptuer fails!

Visit our friends